This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
My favorite printable and digital calendars 2015:
1) RED STAMP: Every month they come out with a beautiful new FREE calendar to set as you screen wallpaper on both your phone and/or your computer. You can also print monthly paper calendars. Fave feature on the paper one is that it’s simple, includes holidays, and is customizable. I print mine and tape it next to my desk with some cute tape.
2) BALANCING HOME: I added this FREE printable calendar to the list because I love the matching meal planning calendar. Other fave feature is that the calendar is date-less so that you can customize it to any year.
4) THE HANDMADE HOME: Geometric, colorful, and full of options, this FREE printable calendar makes our list because it also comes with daily pages, planning sheets, chore lists, and much more. Fave feature: toss up between being able to print it in an smaller format (5.8 inches wide by 8.3 inches long), and having all my organization methods the same style and colors.
5) DESIGN IS YAY: I wish I could illustrate like this, or just anything at all really. This FREE 2015 calendar makes our list because it is so cute and well designed. It would be fun in a kids room or school classroom.
7) A REAL-LIFE HOUSEWIFE: I have needed to put all our family and friend birthdays in one spot forever! This FREE birthday calendar that you can customize looks like just what I need. Now to go find all last year’s calendars so I can copy the birthday’s once and for all.
8) JILLIANASTASIA: Last on our list (and it was really hard to leave any off), is this simple FREE monthly calendar. I choose this because sometimes it’s just nice to have a simple calendar that is well designed and, in our house, not feminine is the preferred style.
Do you have a favorite printable calendar? I would love to check it out. After all planning ahead is one of my favorite activities.