(This post contains affiliate links. All this basically means companies may compensate me for sending you to their sites or sharing their products or services. I only choose products I would buy myself and appreciate your support to keep this website running.)
Getting dinner on the table can be super stressful. So many nights we would pick up take-out or make a “quick” run to the store for missing ingredients. This took a major toll on our budget and our time. I finally had enough and took the time to begin meal planning. Over the past 7 years this has really evolved (and gotten SOOO much easier).
What does come up regularly though is what to make for dinner? Fresh, even in the winter, dinner entree ideas, that we like, and can afford, are sometimes hard to find. This month I have been emailing our newsletter list 5 entrees from our weekly meal plan. My hope was/is to inspire some new menu choices for you. In case you missed any of them, here is the complete list from February of 20 Dinner Entrees from Aldi that are great for winter months (I do 99% of my grocery shopping there) .
Dinner Entrees from Aldi Week 1
- Sriracha Pineapple Chicken*
- Chicken, Spinach & Tomato Pasta**
- Ham & Cheese Overnight Sandwiches with Tomato Soup
- Butternut Squash Chili
- Mushroom Barley Stew
*Make these on stove w/out kabob sticks if it’s too cold to grill where you live.
**Couldn’t find a recipe. (Short form: Chicken, can of diced tomatoes, fresh or frozen spinach. Slow cook for 4 hours high, or 6 hours low. Add 1/2 block of cream cheese with 30-60 minutes remaining. Serve over pasta of choice.)
Dinner Entrees from Aldi Week 2
*I use the same pizza dough I make for the Homemade Pizza for this recipe and use mozzarella cheese.
Dinner Entrees from Aldi Week 3
- Curry Chicken (slow cook) (pictured) (Coconut Milk not from Aldi)
- Fish Tacos (similar)
- Pumpkin Black Bean Chicken Enchiladas (mix of this & almost this but either is good alone)
- Grilled Hamburgers & Kale Chips
- Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
Dinner Entress from Aldi Week 4
- Shepard’s Pie
- Sriracha Chicken Stir Fry (skip the grill and use the stove for this one)
- Mushroom Soup (slow cook)
- Tuna Melts
- BBQ Meatballs (slow cook)
THESE MAY HELP TOO:
Have an amazing day!
PIN IT FOR LATER