Well…Hell000o Spring! New season equals a fresh start on your to do list. Forget all those things you didn’t get done in January and start new with this Spring To Do Checklist. These are 19 tasks that are doable with little to no cost, and in a short amount of time. We’re talking maybe half a day at the max. And don’t worry, you have ALL spring to complete your Spring To-Do Checklist.
(This post contains affiliate links. All this basically means companies may compensate me for sending you to their sites or sharing their products or services. I only choose products I would buy myself and appreciate your support to keep this website running.)
19 Spring To-Do Tasks
There are 13 weeks of spring, so if you can tackle about one item each week, you’ll be done before you can say Bathing Suit Season ten times, fast. In Missouri, Spring usually means the end of winter, I use “usually” lightly here. When winter is sure to have hidden itself away- hit the Mud Room/Coat Closet tasks like washing and packing up winter outerwear.
- Clean winter coats (or drop at cleaners) and store deep in a closet
- Wash winter hats, gloves, and scarves. Bag and store.
- Wipe down snow boots and pack up for next winter. Check out this tip for cleaning Hunter Boots.
- Spray down your front/back door mats to get the street salt and grime out of them. Or pick up a new one for spring, this door mat is adorable.
- Pull out your sun hats
- Check your umbrellas- make sure they are all working
- Get those rain boots ready! I have and like these affordable Hunter Boot rain boot alternatives.
Bring Spring Indoors
- Pack up any lingering winter decorations (I still have some pinecones laying around from Christmas!)
- Add a Spring Door Wreath or make this inexpensive burlap wreath you can dress up for Spring!
- Update your throw pillows. I haven’t done this in awhile these are high on my list: Ikat design, Simple white pillows, and this one for a little fun.
- Add a few colorful decor accents or fresh flowers.
Spring Cleaning- 4 Must Do Spring Cleaning Tasks
- Wash the windows (At least wash the inside glass, it makes such a difference!)
- Doors- hose down exterior doors, wipe down and/or dust interior doors.
- Floors- give the floors a good wash or deep vacuum. Get all that winter dust and grime out!
- Wash all your bedding: Dust ruffles, mattress pads, pillows (this worked great for me), blankets, etc.
Freshen up for Spring
You made it through winter holidays, germs & illness, and being stuck indoors with kids for weeks. Give yourself a high five!
- Add some spring color to your look (fresh nail polish, a new lip color, or a spring wardrobe item- this girl can help you out.)
- Try a new face mask (I just tried a charcoal sugar scrub. It was lovely and inexpensive from Walmart.)
- Go for a walk with a friend.
- Start saving for summer vacation.
Grab the Spring To-Do Checklist here.
BTW- eMail Subscribers get early access to printables like this in the monthly ONE PAGE printable with a tool, gift tag, and decor print to make your month- your style (and easier). Click here to be “first to know”.
Pin For Later